Register for the Global Youth Village international summer programs
Rolling Admission – We recommended that registrations be received by May 30, 2017.
- We provide references upon request.
- Comprehensive information including travel details, packing list, medical forms and more will be provided once you are registered.
- Final Payments are due by May 30th, 2017.
TWO WAYS TO REGISTER CHOOSE EMAIL or ONLINE:
1. TO REGISTER BY EMAIL : Download the Registration Form below, fill out and save, email to firstname.lastname@example.org. $100 non-refundable tuition deposit can be made via Credit Card through Pay Pal (link below) or mail check payable to: LEGACY INTERNATIONAL, to: GLOBAL YOUTH VILLAGE, ATTN: FINANCIAL DEPARTMENT, 1020 Legacy Dr. Bedford, VA 24523
Global Youth Village – Participant Application, 2017 (PDF) and submit.
2. TO REGISTER ONLINE (preferred):
You may complete the Online Registration Form (below) and submit it, and pay $100 tuition deposit online via PayPal (below). Please complete the Registration Form completely before submitting. Your registration will be considered upon receipt of your non-refundable tuition deposit of $100.
- Questions? contact Callie Butler Hubbard at (540) 871-0882
- Late registration? Check space availability, contact
- Callie Butler Hubbard at (540) 871-0882
Spaces are limited so register now. If you’d like to talk to us directly, we can answer your various questions via email or by phone.
GYV ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM below:
When you have completed your registration and submitted it, please also pay your tuition deposit.
Thank you for your Application! To be considered we must receive your $100 non-refundable tuition deposit online or in the mail. Check payable to : LEGACY INTERNATIONAL, Global Youth Village, 1020 Legacy Dr., Bedford, VA 24523